The Redington RUN fly reel was designed for the angler looking for a lightweight reel option with the stopping capabilities of a carbon fiber drag system. It’s durable, non-machinable die-cast aluminum construction features a unique ported arbor on the inner barrel of the spool for increase durability and decreased weight.
This large arbor design allows for quick retrieval allowing you to keep the pressure on the fish, no matter how hard the fight is. Its compact carbon fiber drag is smooth and reliable in all types of environments. So, no matter if you’re chasing trout in Montana or find yourself stalking tailing reds during the flood tide, the RUN fly reel is lite on weight not features.
• Unmachinable design
• Constructed from die-cast aluminum
• Ported large arbor design for quick line retrieval
• Compact carbon fiber drag that offers smooth stopping power
• Easy to adjust recessed drag knob that won’t catch excess line
• Push button spool release
• Spools are interchangeable with RISE reel
• Rounded reel foot for line protection
• Twin-molded soft-touch ergonomic handle
• Easily converts from left to right hand retrieve
• Nylon reel case included
• Lifetime warranty